Cinnamon Stillwell

I’m the West Coast Representative for Campus Watch, a project of the Middle East Forum that focuses on Middle East studies. I was a political columnist for (San Francisco Chronicle online) from 2004-2008. I've written for the American Thinker, Frontpage Magazine, Family Security Matters, Accuracy In Media, Newsbusters, Israel National News, The Jewish Policy Center, J-The Jewish News Weekly of N. CA, Intellectual Conservative and many others. More info at

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Occupy Wall Street and the Jews

There's a long, detailed, thoughtful piece at Commentary on anti-Semitism/anti-Israelism in the Occupy movement and how its Jewish members fit into the picture. And we learned recently that the trend seems to have continued in Oakland with an anti-Semitic "pledge of allegiance" accompanying a flag burning. Personally, I don't see this as a significant threat to the Jewish people and having done time in the trenches counter-protesting leftist rallies, it's certainly nothing new to me. But it would be nice if the lamestream media acknowledged some of OWS' misdeeds, unlike its obsession with nonexistent ills of the Tea Party. I won't hold my breath.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home