Cinnamon Stillwell

I’m the West Coast Representative for Campus Watch, a project of the Middle East Forum that focuses on Middle East studies. I was a political columnist for (San Francisco Chronicle online) from 2004-2008. I've written for the American Thinker, Frontpage Magazine, Family Security Matters, Accuracy In Media, Newsbusters, Israel National News, The Jewish Policy Center, J-The Jewish News Weekly of N. CA, Intellectual Conservative and many others. More info at

Monday, March 23, 2009

On Hiatus

As readers may have noticed, I've been on a blogging hiatus for some time now. Without going further into the details, I'll have to plead to a simple lack of inspiration. I'll post more information soon, but I just wanted to leave some sort of explanation for now. In the meantime, there's plenty in my archives for those who are so inclined.


Blogger Rob Anderson said...

Don't stay away too long. We could use an update on the JROTC issue in SF, which you did a fine piece on a while back.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 9:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Paul said...

Hurry back !!

Thursday, March 26, 2009 7:52:00 AM  
Blogger locomotivebreath1901 said...

R&R is good. See you soon.

Sunday, April 05, 2009 12:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home