Cinnamon Stillwell

I’m the West Coast Representative for Campus Watch, a project of the Middle East Forum that focuses on Middle East studies. I was a political columnist for SFGate.com (San Francisco Chronicle online) from 2004-2008. I've written for the American Thinker, Frontpage Magazine, Family Security Matters, Accuracy In Media, Newsbusters, Israel National News, The Jewish Policy Center, J-The Jewish News Weekly of N. CA, Intellectual Conservative and many others. More info at CinnamonStillwell.com.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Haditha Libel

Writing at NRO, Mack Owens lays down the case against the Haditha "massacre" that never was.

As far acknowledgement from the mainstream media goes, cue the sound of crickets chirping. And I'm sure we'll hear from John "cold-blooded killer" Murtha any day now...

I wrote about the Haditha blood libel soon after the story broke, with a two-part look at what I termed the "anti-war media's assault" on the U.S. military. Read it here and here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home