Cinnamon Stillwell

I’m the West Coast Representative for Campus Watch, a project of the Middle East Forum that focuses on Middle East studies. I was a political columnist for (San Francisco Chronicle online) from 2004-2008. I've written for the American Thinker, Frontpage Magazine, Family Security Matters, Accuracy In Media, Newsbusters, Israel National News, The Jewish Policy Center, J-The Jewish News Weekly of N. CA, Intellectual Conservative and many others. More info at

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Guest on Arthur Bruzzone's "San Francisco/Unscripted"

I'm a guest this week on the weekly television show, "San Francisco/Unscripted" (companion blog here). Host, Arthur Bruzzone, and I discuss my SFGate column, "Homeless By the Bay," as well as my political evolution, views as a local, and writing. Above all, we focus on the seemingly insurmountable obstacle of homelessness in San Francisco.

The show is available to San Francisco viewers on Comcast cable channel 11, as well as via "On Demand" (detailed instructions are posted at the website). The San Francisco schedule is as follows:

Wednesdays: 7:30 PM
Thursdays: 6:30 PM
Fridays: 8:00 PM
Sundays: 8:00 PM

The show will air Bay Area wide over the next two weeks on Thursdays at approximately 7pm (various channels).

For non-Comcast customers or those outside the Bay Area, the interview will become available in streaming video format, both at the show website, and, eventually, via Google Video, over the next two weeks.

Check the "San Francisco/Unscripted" website for futher information, and I'll post whatever updates become available here at my blog.

Note: The information above has been updated since first posted.

Update (3/27): Very kind words about my work from Arthur Bruzzone at the "San Francisco/Unscripted" blog. Click here to read.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home