Cinnamon Stillwell

I’m the West Coast Representative for Campus Watch, a project of the Middle East Forum that focuses on Middle East studies. I was a political columnist for (San Francisco Chronicle online) from 2004-2008. I've written for the American Thinker, Frontpage Magazine, Family Security Matters, Accuracy In Media, Newsbusters, Israel National News, The Jewish Policy Center, J-The Jewish News Weekly of N. CA, Intellectual Conservative and many others. More info at

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Guest on KCMO Morning Show With Chris Stigall

I'll be a guest on the KCMO (Kansas City) Morning Show with Chris Stigall on Friday, December 21, 2007. We'll be discussing my SFGate column, "Savage vs. CAIR: The Battle over Free Speech." The interview will air Friday morning at both 5:30am and 7:30am, Central Standard Time. Tune in locally at 710AM or catch it online here.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home