Cinnamon Stillwell

I’m the West Coast Representative for Campus Watch, a project of the Middle East Forum that focuses on Middle East studies. I was a political columnist for SFGate.com (San Francisco Chronicle online) from 2004-2008. I've written for the American Thinker, Frontpage Magazine, Family Security Matters, Accuracy In Media, Newsbusters, Israel National News, The Jewish Policy Center, J-The Jewish News Weekly of N. CA, Intellectual Conservative and many others. More info at CinnamonStillwell.com.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Speaking Tonight at the San Francisco County Republican Women, Federated

I'll be speaking tonight at the monthly meeting of the San Francisco County Republican Women, Federated. I'll be discussing my political shift from left to right, my SFGate columns, and my new position as Northern California Representative for Campus Watch.

I don't believe the meetings are open to the public, but I'll be sure to report back any exciting news.

Update (5/24): It went great! Small crowd, but it was an intimate and enjoyable evening. More speaking engagements to come...

3 Comments:

Blogger Lew Waters said...

Better you than me, Cinnamon. I hate speaking before a alrge audience.

Good luck, hope you did well.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 11:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Large" audience?

Ten Republican women in SF County sounds about right.

Friday, May 25, 2007 9:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Paul said...

Keep up the good work. Speak the truth no matter what it may be. :)

Sunday, May 27, 2007 1:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home