Cinnamon Stillwell

I’m the West Coast Representative for Campus Watch, a project of the Middle East Forum that focuses on Middle East studies. I was a political columnist for (San Francisco Chronicle online) from 2004-2008. I've written for the American Thinker, Frontpage Magazine, Family Security Matters, Accuracy In Media, Newsbusters, Israel National News, The Jewish Policy Center, J-The Jewish News Weekly of N. CA, Intellectual Conservative and many others. More info at

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Interview with Mark Carbonaro of KION

I'll be a guest on Salinas, CA station KION, with host Mark Carbonaro, on Thursday, May 3 at approximately 8:35am (PST). Click here for the KION website, although I'm uncertain whether or not they offer online streaming. Locals can tune in the old-fashioned way at 1460am.

We'll be discussing my new position with Campus Watch, as was the case, it turns out, with the interview earlier today with Vicki McKenna.

Busy week!


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home