Cinnamon Stillwell

I’m the West Coast Representative for Campus Watch, a project of the Middle East Forum that focuses on Middle East studies. I was a political columnist for SFGate.com (San Francisco Chronicle online) from 2004-2008. I've written for the American Thinker, Frontpage Magazine, Family Security Matters, Accuracy In Media, Newsbusters, Israel National News, The Jewish Policy Center, J-The Jewish News Weekly of N. CA, Intellectual Conservative and many others. More info at CinnamonStillwell.com.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hackers Shut Down ChronWatch

I've just received word via Saber Point that ChronWatch, the media watchdog and conservative news and opinion website where I got my start as a political columnist (and former editor), has been temporarily shut down by hackers. As expected, one of them is an "antiwar" type, exercising the left's usual response to conservative ideas, which is to try and silence them. But the other hacker, "Italian Stallion" (that's subtle), claims to be a Republican.

Whatever the case, I just hope ChronWatch gets back online soon. The bullies must not win the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger MadIvan said...

It could very well be there is no political motivation - "script kiddies" attack websites for fun and get high "scores" on websites like Zone-h.org.

They're vandals and idiots.

Friday, January 26, 2007 6:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If this is pertaining to this day of July 18th, 2008; Chronwatch has been shutdown as I cannot get on.

My moniker is RED BARR and I havn't been able to voice an opinion all this Friday late afternoon and evening.

I wonder what the heck happened. I tried to contact Doc Farmer with little success..

Friday, July 18, 2008 8:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home