Cinnamon Stillwell

I’m the West Coast Representative for Campus Watch, a project of the Middle East Forum that focuses on Middle East studies. I was a political columnist for SFGate.com (San Francisco Chronicle online) from 2004-2008. I've written for the American Thinker, Frontpage Magazine, Family Security Matters, Accuracy In Media, Newsbusters, Israel National News, The Jewish Policy Center, J-The Jewish News Weekly of N. CA, Intellectual Conservative and many others. More info at CinnamonStillwell.com.

Monday, October 16, 2006

My Interview with Blog Talk Radio

Last night, I interviewed with Alan Levy, CEO of Blogtalkradio.com, an up and coming form of Internet-based radio. We talked for about an hour about all kinds of subjects, including my political transformation, war and national security, partisan politics, the lingering after-effects of 9/11 and the current state of Ground Zero.

If anyone would like to listen in, the interview's been archived and made available here.

And I highly recommend the Blogtalkradio show Atlas On the Air. The host, Pamela of Atlas Shrugs, inspired me to look into the possibility of starting my own show. I'll keep readers posted...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home